SECURITY AND PROTECTION OF INFORMATION AND PERSONAL DATA
The e-shop operator as a controller of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”) hereby complies with the provisions of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection ( hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”), informs its customers (hereinafter referred to individually as the “Data Subject”) that:
1. Personal data of the Data Subject, which will be handed over to the Administrator when sending the order, will be processed for the purpose of concluding the purchase contract and its subsequent performance, including the settlement of any claims of the Data Subject from defective performance. The legal basis for the processing of the Data Subject's personal data is therefore the fulfillment of the purchase contract established by the Data Subject's order and at the same time the fulfillment of the Administrator's legal obligations under legal regulations governing rights and obligations in connection with consumer protection and bookkeeping.
2. The reason for providing personal data to the Data Subject to the Administrator is the identification of the contracting parties necessary for the conclusion and performance of the purchase contract, which would not be possible without the provision of such data.
3. Personal data of the Data Subject will be processed for the period for which the Administrator is obliged to store this data according to generally binding legal regulations, at least for a period of 5 years according to the Accounting Act or for a period of 10 years according to the VAT Act.
4. There will be no automated decision-making or profiling when processing personal data of the Data Subject.
5. The controller has not appointed a data protection officer or appointed a representative to perform the duties within the meaning of the Regulation. For the purposes of proper order processing, the Data Subject's personal data may be provided to the delivery service provider selected by the Data Subject, as well as to persons providing legal and accounting services to the Administrator in order to ensure proper fulfillment of obligations under generally binding legal regulations. The controller does not intend to transfer the personal data of the Data Subject to a third country, an international organization or other than the above-mentioned third parties.
6. The data subject has the right to request from the Controller access to his personal data, their correction or deletion, or restrictions on processing, and to object to the processing, has the right to transfer this data to another controller, as well as the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection. data, if he considers that the Controller is processing in violation of the Regulation when processing personal data.
These business conditions are valid from 25.5.2018